Connecting AV Receiver To Atom - Advice/Recommendations

Ah cheers, I didn’t notice that button. That brightness button helps a bit I guess.

I shall make that feature request.

There is an online support wizard on the Naim website. It’s absurdly hard to find if you don’t know it’s there and it’s not that brilliant, but anyway it’s at: https://www.naimaudio.com/product/uniti-atom and tap the “support” tab near the bottom of the page.

Also if you want to know about back panel layouts on any Naim equipment, you can almost always use google to find a photo:

Followed your link. Still leads to what I call a “sort of” manual, but no information there about how to switch it to unity gain mode AFAICS. I hate these html type manuals. Could we please go back to the old fashioned printed ones, where it was much easier to get basic info out. Sometimes you need this info to give sensible advice.

Naim is failing in this regard, IMO.

The searchable online ‘support’ thing is supposed to replace the proper manual. It’s a car crash! Navigation, especially on an iPhone, is a truly dreadful exoerience, and there are plenty of errors and omissions, one of which is the unity gain/AV bypass feature which I believe the current Unitis all have.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.