Cricket

England are playing the Netherlands today (17th June) as part of a 3-game ODI series.

It’s on Sky (I cannot see highlights on terrestrial) – no spoilers but England batting first and going OK…and the likes of Buttler and Livingstone yet to bat.

1 Like

You can also watch on the ECB app / site.
It will be a scorcher!

1 Like

It appears there are enormous queues to the beer and food tents…and the wicket appears to be a good-paced runway.

1 Like

And TalkSPORT commentators have referenced the proximity of Schiphol airport, even suggesting that the ball may have appeared on the radar such were the height of the sixes.

2 Likes

Nice easy game…We want 482

Oh dear, bad fielding!

X2

On a tangent they could run out of balls here…

1 Like

Its a little one sided - or do we have to wait until both teams have batted!!

1 Like

Oh dear Skip!

World record score in sight?

He did a good job in making way for Livingstone :grin:

2 Likes

2 short

Bloody useless

3 Likes

Apparently those Kookaburras are 150 Euros a pop. That’s worth a hunt through the reeds tonight!

Nice rendition of BoRhap by the crowd just now…Getting in the mood for seeing Queen + Adam Lambert at O2 later :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Although better than nothing, I find the Talksport commentary gets on my wick a bit. Lacks the ease, charm and humour of TMS.

They are clearly not at the ground either. They keep calling wickets when they are showing replays on screen.

2 Likes

Nice weather for ducks!

1 Like

Headingley here I come.

5 Likes

Have a good day

1 Like

Gonna be a scorcher. Drink plenty of fluids :grin:

1 Like

I’m Factor 50ed up, lightweight Tilley, water bottle. I may avoid the beer, I have the bladder of a gentleman of a certain age, and with the train strike getting home could take a long time. :grinning:

3 Likes

Hope it’s a ‘re-usable’ bottle then…