Cricket

Morning Pete.

The Thursday will be fine. I’m going to pop into work this morning to book that day off. (I’m sure the Friday would also be fine if you would prefer that.)

Speak soon.

I’ve put the tickets in save and just working out dates. Mrs Pete has now changed her mind (there’s a surprise) and is coming over with me. That’s no big deal as she’ll come over 3 or 4 days later then we’ll go north. I’ll have a few days in London before she gets there and hopefully time to duck down to Naim for a factory tour.

1 Like

Thursday 29th booked day off, so all clear at my end. Really appreciate this, something to look forward to. I don’t know if Richard Dane will supply email addresses, I seem to remember an issue with it in the past. I’m sure we could find an alternative method if we get stuck. Great that Mrs Pete will join you to make tour, lots to see. Once again, many thanks. Cheers.

2 Likes

If you click on Pete’s profile it gives an email contact point.

Not sure how current , I must admit I envy you - and please give Pete my best wishes

3 Likes

Been some retinkering of our details Mrs Pete is now not coming. So I’ll book everything tomorrow (Monday) and let you know then. l’ll also confirming the tickets for Thursday 29th it looks like section 3 row 33. It’s a bit hard to work out from the site and I don’t know if they’re good seats or not.

1 Like

Hope it all comes together , I would have loved to accept your offer, but my lower back can be very painful and days at Lords used to be draining when I was much younger

I’ll be in London for a week, if you’ve got time we can always catch up for a drink. :+1:

Sounds good, sounds very good .

How does The Anchor at Bankside sound ? (Wednesdays and Fridays aren’t good for me , how does the Tuesday sound?)

It’s near London Bridge , on the South Bank close to Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe

1 Like

I’m not pushing my luck am I that’s 2 venues in London without a roof in one week :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m a belt and braces man … plenty of room inside

best wishes

1 Like

Sent message to your website. Hope you get it.

It seems to lost in the internet. You might need to flag Richard and ask him for my email address.

1 Like

Tickets booked for Thursday the 29th at Lords. Condition of entry is you must wear green and yellow. :rofl::grin::grin:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Thanks Pete, that is brilliant.

I tried a message again on your website. I think it went through this time.

2 Likes

I’m hoping Collywobbles is a Norwich City supporter …

2 Likes

Very sadly, and painfully, I support Leicester City. Don’t think they deserve to stay up.

1 Like

I think it was lost in the helicopter crash a few years ago.

1 Like

I will wear green and yellow at The Anchor , Bankside . (Unless you have a favourite London pub)

As I said , it’s just along from Tate Modern , the National Theatre and Shakespeare’s Globe .

best wishes

Ian

No you don’t have to wear green and yellow I don’t even do that.I’m happy with that venue and work out dates/time when it gets closer. :+1:

1 Like

Ah but I’m wearing green and yellow now , so no hardship .

best wishes

Ian

1 Like