Dangerous dream

I had a dream last night that I owned an RP8 setup along with my current system. Along with all my live albums (current figure approximately 120!) on vinyl. I don’t have any of these… This feels like a very dangerous dream! “Locks up wallet!”

3 Likes

If you’re going to dream, you may as well dream BIG! Switch out the RP8 for a new Naim TT.
…jus sayin’…

3 Likes

Ha! In my dreams… that will require a lottery win. And the full statement system will be way up on the list… :joy:

1 Like

Perhaps…but as I said, dream big. Ya never know. I certainly never thought I’d have anything close to the rig sitting next to me.

1 Like

There are dangerous dreams and illusionary dreams. Guess what the full Statements are for me.

1 Like

I used to feel the same way! Still can’t believe they’re here.

1 Like

The best thing about that dream is that it’s one that’s not too hard to make a reality.

Without dreams we are dead, dreams for our brain are like water for our body.
FR, 29 October 2021. :joy:

3 Likes

I must say that I find the relation between dreams and liquids a bit suspicious.

2 Likes

The brain needs to dream because it can repair itself during that process.
So it’s vital as is water for the body.

I met a prof ages ago and he said ‘forgetting is more important for the brain than learning’.

Its probably similar.

In my case, my mind needs to erase all those beautiful amps I see.

2 Likes

When I listened to Statements recently, I had to go to hospital in order to dream during 7 days and restore my brain :joy:

2 Likes

LP12 will do :wink:

1 Like

Rubbish!

Tru dat!

Some news of your dream phono stage Mitch?

Reassuring, I can’t remember much of what I did only last night though Mrs AC keeps reminding me :grin:

OY! Don’t have it yet. Was supposed to be here by May or June, then by end of summer…I hope to have it within a few weeks. Since it is being delivered from Canada and the border has been closed due to Covid for the past 18 months, it has not been possible for Danny Labrecque, owner of Luna Cables, who built it for me, to drive it down and install. The border will reopen November 8th so I hope I’ll see it and him soon. We’re supposed to speak later today about that. It will require some different cables from what I currently have. Also, there is a separate power supply (which will replace the Supercap) as well as a DAC which will allow me play my TV through my system. In other words, it is a bit complicated to set up, not to mention I need to move the Statement boxes (all 650 pounds of them) in order to do the install. Obviously, that is not something I would venture to do alone. LOL
Needless to say, I have great anticipation.

Anyway, thanks for asking.

2 Likes

That could be a good thing or a very bad thing! LOL

1 Like

Well, nodding off on the sofa with volume at 11 after several glasses watching music concerts on YouTube late in the evening apparently wasn’t the best idea. I am on leave this week after all!

1 Like