Did Naim mean this?

From the Naim Audio Facebook page:

Naim Audio

[ 4 h r s · ](https://www.facebook.com/NaimAudio>Don’t be fooled by its minimalist, slimmer package - the NAIT XS 3 offers as much performance as the SUPERNAIT 3.
NAIT XS 3 combines a 70W power amplifier with five analogue inputs plus a phono stage and it features a single-ended class-A headphone output.”

Did they really mean to say that the XS3 performs as well as the more expensive Supernait3?

Eoin, I think when marketing folk use this phrase they don’t necessarily mean it in the same way as the rest of us. :-)))

1 Like

Wot? You mean they might exaggerate? Mislead?? LIE???

Typical marketing fluff. Product team is like whaaaaat?! And marketing team is like oh yeeaaaah!!!

3 Likes

That statement totally justifies my recent purchase of my Nait XS3! I just knew it all along… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Naim statement, you mean?

Roger

Yes, and yes!

I must admit I was a bit surprised to see this post and wondered about it. Looked on the website and it is there too. A bit of an own goal I would say.

1 Like

It was just a typo - now corrected. what it was supposed to say was that the NAIT XS3 offers much of the performance of the Supernait 3.

Which, of course, you all knew really anyway… :wink:

3 Likes

Cheers Richard :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.