Din to rca

I am getting back into Naim and thinking of a Supernait3 for use with my DCs Bartok. However I would like to retain the opportunity of using my valve power amp at times. I assume I can make use of the pre amp out on the SN3 but the power amp is rca only. Can anyone tell me which cable I will need and,if possible,where I can buy it. Thank you.

A standard 2x rca/phono interconnect is all you need, use the L and R subwoofer out connections. You probably already own a set.

1 Like

Thank you for that. I had assumed I would need a din to rca cable to go from pre out to power amp and was worried about how many pins I would need in the din. Your suggestion seems wonderfully simple.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.