Displaying Artists in Alphabetical Order

When I save artists in the Naim app they display in chronological order of my saving them. Is there a way to save them alphabetically? I have searched and do not see anyone else discuss this.

Thanks,
Al

That is not a function of the Naim app, but alphabetical is normally the default in most all the servers & media server software, so the question is what server & what media server are you using

Thank you. I just found it in Tidal.

I spoke too soon. I did alphabetize the list in Tidal, but in the Naim app still coming up in chronological order.

If you are only using Tidal, I am not familiar enough to help. I assumed you were streaming from a NAS of some sort & why I asked about media server (UPnP) software. Hope you have someone pop up to help.

You can choose between Date Added or Name (i.e. alphabetical by tapping the … symbol in the top R of the screen:

I do not see this screen titled ‘My Music’ and don’t have that dropdown with Date Added or Name.

Which input are you talking about?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.