ER, EE, LPS, silver cable, masterclock...Is there still one "Naim sound" when streaming?

@jsawyer09
Wow, very nicely elaborated and summarized, JS.

1 Like

Thank you. That’s very kind.

1 Like

Cant see how all this gear is going to change the sound, its the dac that does sound.
Better off spending your money on a better dac i feel, this is what makes the sound, as looking at what some are spending on all this gear, its eye watering at times

This is a great idea. I imagine Naim must be regretting not employing Peter Belt years ago - they could have developed a whole range of Naim tweaking products… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Who is Peter Belt?

Oh gawd, where do you start!

1 Like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Belt

I just read quickly. Thanks a lot, I know now that I have to freeze my cds before playing them . :joy:

Luckily my Sarum Ts are white!

Already frozen ?

Still reeling from the content of the Stereophile article, the source #3 in the Wiki article
Edit: @frenchrooster ALERT ALERT! Do not freeze the CDs if you ever put untreated batteries into your freezer!!!

No chance to do that, I have no more a cd player.

Don’t let anyone take a photo of you either

? I miss something . Do you mean if he takes a photo with untreated batteries ?

You have to read the linked article #3 in the Wikipedia sources, the Stereophile article about Peter Belt. I wrote too many spoilers already :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my case I replaced a Cisco SG110D 110 Series 5-Port Unmanaged Network Switch with the English Electric 8Switch and the improvement in sound was immediate. I did not expect it but after a few days I called my dealer and gave him my credit card number.

3 Likes

Perhaps he’d have come up with a cable massager?

Naaaah, that works! :joy: :joy: :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.