Ethernet cables - YOUR LISTENING Shooutout Summary

That is so true - I still do not know what’s happened. There is nothing which is telling you „look here I am“. But all is so balanced and magical involving - the first time the term analog is really suitable for me for the digital playback

1 Like

Now I’m in the cabin and all songs are added to the que. first out was Romaria. Nice song.

This little Marshall is called Acton and not Stanmore. It sounds good though.

1 Like

@Lucifer Have fun hiking - I am jealous :wink:

1 Like

It’s 10 degrees Celsius and raining. Also it’s dense with mosquitos😅

Mosquitoes - are you in Africa?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Are you saying Germany is mosquito free??? I’m coming! :smile:

10 degrees and raining has a hint of Scotland, however 10 degrees, rain AND mosquitos confirms it’s Scotland

4 Likes

I’m in mosquito heaven. The Swedish mountains.

2 Likes

Burn in for digital cables, particularly Ethernet, is … amazing!

3 Likes

I think Sigma has a lot of the Superlumina qualities. It just gets on a does the job without sounding flashy. I notice a lot of what Superlumina did when I first put it in is very similar to Sigma. That tonal and timbrel correctness, micro dynamics, speed, pace and timing, all there in abundance.

In fact the performance differential with interconnects is a little similar to its ethernet counter parts: Lavender = Catsnake, Hiline = Neotech and Sigma = Superlumina!

2 Likes

Wait until the Neotech is burnt in then it’ll be >Superlumina :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Don’t do the mountain mushrooms! :smile:

Hahaha

We don’t use mushrooms here in the Sami world. We use Kvanne. It grows in the ditch down by the road

1 Like

Started a new thread on the neotech, so please add your own thoughts and comments on this thread if you want.

1 Like

Surprising to see that one of the top performing Ethernet cables, the Muon Pro by Network Acoustics, seems to be not mentioned?

That’s good to hear. I’ve got BJC Ethernet leads in my system, and have just bought myself a PhoenixNet (there was one going at a reasonable price on an auction site here in NZ).

Hopefully this will put that particular nagging question in my head to bed

5 Likes

The combo sounds great in my system Jono :+1:

I just daisy chained EE8 with Ansuz D2 Powerswitch. No result to share yet. Anyone else daisy chained EE8 with PhoenixNet or other switches?

I daisy chained two PNs; no substantial uplift in SQ