F1 - 2023 Season

In the drivers press conference Max was angry that he didn’t win, obliquely blaming the team for the driveshaft failure. Although he didn’t reference team ordering Perez to allow him through in only the second race clearly he would have liked that. Very distasteful. Also note Perez had to keep pushing in the last few laps instead of team ordering them both to save engine. Nothing new really

Here we go again :yawning_face:

3 Likes

Those guys don’t do sports themselves. One of my teenagers plays sports on a higher level, he lost a match and’s been grumpy all weekend moaning and complaining about referees et cetera.

This has been turned into a business model by the F1 guys and we eat it.

2 Likes

That is very poor. Pathetic actually.

Being annoyed that you lost and blaming everyone else is normal for top sportsmen or women.

But suggesting that Perez slow down with telling Max the same is just rubbish

1 Like

The rear wing on the RB looked noticeably slimmer than most/all of the other cars. So it must be getting efficient downforce from elsewhere.

1 Like

I am looking forward to the Fernando Alonso and James Bond commercial for Aston Martin.

Rafael, I’m more looking forward to some good Ferrari’s.

1 Like

It is many years that we suffer, I just try to remain upbeat with other small things around.

1 Like

It’s pathetic. The FIA are not fit for purpose.

2 Likes

Verstappen is a spoilt child. Then when you look at his father……no surprises there.

3 Likes

Abused child. Saw an interview last year where he described his dad leaving him at the track if he didn’t win Kart races as a kid.

2 Likes

Yes he has a very fast car indeed.

3 Likes

Indeed spoilt for choice… if you can end up 2nd when starting 15th :grinning:

They have implemented Max.AI

1 Like

Nico Rosberg says he heard that Max skipped a meeting Saturday! Max, sublime driver, but a spoiled entitled brat.

1 Like

Oh no! How naughty of him skipping a meeting. Was it a teams meeting?!

2 Likes

Yeah you know, some site says that Rosberg said it so it MUST prove that Max is a bad bad man.

Earlier this thread Max was a bad bad man cause his dad did not congratulate Checo.

Meanwhile: https://twitter.com/DonnyVerstappen/status/1637833718692716544?s=20

For those not bothered to open Twitter it is the footage of what happened when the F1TV stream cut away from the celebrations of how Jos did actually congratulate the man for winning.

The internet can be a nasty place.

4 Likes

2 Likes

He was excused by the team for not being totaly recoverd.