Factory visit just confirmed

dealers just confirmed the visit and timing’s for our visit in September, never been to the mothership so really looking forward to this one :smiley::smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

Excellent - you should have a very interesting and informative visit.

1 Like

How do I get my name down for the factory visit?

1 Like

Hi Antz, how are you getting on with the Ekos SE now you’ve had it a while?
Couldn’t ask on the Tiger Paw thread as it’s now closed.
Atb
:grinning:

@Dreadatthecontrols love it, the musical detail is off the scale, Ittock was a superb arm Ekos SE has just more detail and focus, deck is 99% there just need Keel now

1 Like

@fergch you have to go through your dealer

Is that the one on the 23rd Antz? If so, see you there.

@Eoink it is - look forward to meeting a few forum members - traveling down with another good NAIM friend who is not on here, also traveling north of the border a few weeks after that to see where my deck was made

2 Likes

Ah, as a Roksan owner I decided not to go on the northern expedition. I did spend a pleasant couple of hours in the Vertere factory earlier in the week while Touraj rewired my tonearm cables to fit onto a Phono1 stage, then we listened to music on the TMS and on a Vertere DG-1 and talked music.

3 Likes

Nice one! I’m considering it next but I have an Ekos so maybe not such a big lift in SQ to an SE, we will see.
:grinning:

1 Like

Wow would love to go Audio T are not that proactive … organising visits…who organised yours???

Yeah when Touraj was configuring my Vetere PSU we talked music for ages!

1 Like

Great personal service guys…must have been very special.:+1:

1 Like

I rang Vertere a while ago about fitting an SG1 motor controller to my TMS, I had a very old Artaxerxes phono amp built into the deck (transferred from a Xerxes when I bought the TMS in 1993), as it shared a 2output power supply with the turntable I wasn’t sure what that would mean with the SG1. They weren’t immediately sure, so took my mobile number (on Friday afternoon), on Saturday afternoon Touraj rang me to explain how it worked, he was about to fly to the States for 2 weeks, so didn’t want me to wait, serious customer service, He’s amazing, he loves music and is so enthusiastic about his design engineering, and also about other people’s recording and mastering, but it’s all about music for him in the end.

1 Like

one good point about the summer going at succh a fast pace, its now only - 7 days to factory visit - will post photos and update, in 20 years of ownership never been so really looking forward to the day

Be good to see how the new demo room looks and sounds?

1 Like

I visited the Linn Products factory just after it was built as by best mate was from Eaglesham and his sister in law worked there. It was amazing then so I’m sure it’s even more automated now.

Enjoy

G

Looking forward to it, see you Monday Antz.

1 Like

Just back from Salisbury, the tour was excellent, very informative and fun. Lovely to meet Michael, Steve, John (Jon?), Peter and Alison the night before as well.

3 Likes

Did this a couple of years back as well, great opportunity, would do it immediately again if possible…

1 Like