Feet - Rack or power?

Quadraspire rack bought (60 pound), and setup, 202 on top, then NDS , 200 below, and PSU’s at the bottom

1 Like

5 Likes

Excellent, though you have the shelves upside down and you are missing the spiked feet.

2 Likes

haha, thats how I bought it, thanks for pointing out,
the spikes are in a bag for later.

If you contact Quadraspire you can ask them to sell you some bronze spike feet which are a worthwhile upgrade on the standard ones. They don’t actually advertise them on their site - you’ll need to contact them. Mine cost around £70 if I remember correctly.

And yes as hungryhalibut pointed out you have the shelves upside down which will be degrading the performance.

1 Like

£60 for a 4shelf Quadraspire SVT is a phenomenal price…where you wearing a balaclava when you did the deal? Probably the best value upgrade you’ll ever do (once it’s setup correctly :wink:)

Now without a reference to stranger things (the upside down) and some better cabling,
Rack was chosen because seller (from Facebook) lives close, I never heard of quadraspire before :slight_smile:

seems to me that a rack gave a slightly higher image, with better separation of elemenets and some detail (sounds I never heard before on those recordings),
thats a lot for 60 pound and a little gasoline

1 Like

We’re ordering a Quadraspire SV2T rack for our 6 box system, it was recommended by our dealer.

SWMBO did not like the aesthetics of naim fraim at all, but is happy to accept the SV2T into the living area.

60 quid is an absolute steal for that rack - the new price is £1320 (of course there are discounts available).

1 Like

We have been looking for used.

That rack would be a bargain except wrong leg colour and length, and it has shelf damage. Whilst I could easily source legs separately if the shelves were mint, SWMBO will not accept anything other than “new” condition for household items…

1 Like

You can’t post a commercial link. But congrats for your very nice bargain purchase.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.