FM acoustics / Vertere show

I resemble that remark!

1 Like

I like Vertere turntables and they sound very good. However it was in a 500 k system of FM acoustics.
My new dealer will sell now Vertere, so I will be able to really listen within a system I know well. He has also the P10. I will ask him to make a shoot out.
What I don’t like, honestly, is the multi upgrade approach, in the spirit of Linn. With my P10 and Lyra Kleos, I don’t think about a possible upgrade of a cable, motor, ps or arm. It makes me peaceful.

3 Likes

@frenchrooster this is key to the discussion on the 10th anniversary product. This is the new market! These guys have lots of years of buying in them. Appealing to 20-30 year olds is a far better business model than to 60+. Luckily I sit in the middle at 43 :grin:

2 Likes

It doesn’t mean that they will buy. The dealer is on a very busy street, and the doors were opened, with Swiss big flags before. They will have something to comment at their Sunday dinner, like « guess what ?, I have listened to a 50 k system today « . Without guessing that there was a 500 k system the same day in another room.
Most customers of my dealer have 40 years and more. The young 20 years ones come to buy the Devialet Bluetooth speakers or a Rega P1 with entry level Rega integrated.

Getting them through the door is the first step on a slippery slope though! I bought my first Cyrus system (7 boxes & Focal speakers) at maybe 27 and prior to that had a definite interest in HiFi. I bought my first system at maybe 18 which was a mix of Marantz/Arcan/Yamaha.

1 Like

If memory serve, - Upgrade your Tramp !
New Nap 180 around 1993/1994

Hi
He is such an interesting guy to talk to
Wowza
What a discovery this album has got it !!
Great songs great covers great recording bought it on cd will get a vinyl copy now for sure
Thanks for the tip
All the best
Tony

1 Like

Thanks. Great discovery for me too, I am listening that album since very very often.
I agree, Touraj is a nice person, very passionate.

Let me know if the lp is better sounding vs the cd, when you will got it. I may order one too.

I replaced the stylus on my magneto cart with the AT micro line version and the improvement was significant, particularly in the dynamics, detail and imaging.

1 Like

Arriving on Monday :blush:

1 Like

I found these pictures on Mono and Stereo. They were apparently at the same show as me in Versailles.

1 Like

And a second one from Mono and Stereo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.