Focal sopra 2

It was the dealer who installed the Sopra. After 20 years in the business I think he knew he’s job. Also dealers installing the B&W and the Titan.

My room is not too bad. Things I mainly needed to do was to control the bas and as its open on the right side manage the first reflections on the left side.

As loudspeakers are different in the way they are constructed and behave I did not want to finalise the room treatments prior deciding loudspeakers. Therefore I worked with cheap absorbers I easily could move around.

Nevertheless, yes it’s strange that they worked very well with an absorber behind the right loudspeaker. To have an absorber in front of a window was not “optimal” for my wife. So …

The lesson? Loudspeakers must be bough after a home demo.

I like the look of Kanta. Never heard them but if they sound as they look it will be tough to beat them.

1 Like

You would be surprised.
De toutes façons, it sounds like you have a great system and it was dialled in by professionals. Congrats.

1 Like

Hi what size is your room?.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.