Football Season 2019/20

Of course! The gloves! Still, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

1 Like

Watching Palace vs Bournemouth on Amazon Prime. Picture quality not good. It’s ok when something is still but when movement is involved, even from Palace, it looks awful.

1 Like

Yes it’s not great Jamie… maybe they underestimated the bandwidth needed. It might be worse tomorrow!

Sakho couldn’t wait to get back to the dressing room and try the Amazon stream though…

Off the bottom. First away win since April. Something to build on finally.

1 Like

Seven points from the last nine available for my Saints. We’ll take that :slight_smile: March On!

1 Like

And again…seven points from nine.

Champions League, here we come!

:grinning: :grinning::grinning:

I’ve never been a Liverpool fan but I hope they win, and that you’ll be around to see it. Take care.

1 Like

Silva’s gone. No surprises there.

1 Like

I wouldn’t normally delight in anyone losing their job but in this case I’ll make an exception. He should never have been signed up in the first place and was clearly out of his depth. His record at Everton (where there were some awful records he managed to achieve) and elsewhere speak for themselves.

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see who gets it.

1 Like

I’ve heard em all mentioned - Moyes, Benitez, Mark Hughes (please Lord, NO), Howe, Pochettino. To be honest I’m not sure who would really want the job, someone who’s desperate I guess :laughing:

Klopp could move across, wouldn’t have far to travel :wink:

4 Likes

The next manager could be the most important appointment in the club’s history.

The next manager could be the most important appointment in the club’s history.

Allardyce is available.

1 Like

Don’t start :rage:

1 Like

Bring back Moyes …

Don’t start :clown_face:

What’s your prediction then?

Biggest shock is Alan Pardew wants it fcuk that, if it was Moyes I think he would have been named by now. Duncan Ferguson has been put in charge for the Chelsea game which makes me wonder are they waiting on someone. Love it to be Poch but can’t see it, whoever it is they will have a job on their hands. The good thing is we will be out of both cups so it will be focus on staying up.

1 Like

I think it has to be someone experienced who knows how to stay up. Allerdyce is the only one who comes to mind. Seriously …

1 Like