Football Season 2020 - 2021

Dani vuelve!

Wow. England mind numbingly bereft of ideas.

Knock it around the field for a bit, swing it into the box, see it intercepted by defender, Iceland run out with it.
And repeat.
For 90 minutes.

Lucky they got pen. Very lucky that it went in.

2 Likes

Blimey.

Blimey 2.

It’s quite telling that I sought out Germany v Spain the other night but didn’t bother with Iceland v England tonight and I’m a total football addict.

You’re spending a few quid top 4 is a possibility now. I’m happy that more teams may be competing for Champions and Europa League places.

1 Like

7 Likes

Fareham Town, who are based one side of Fareham creek in south Hampshire, have beaten AFC Portchester, who are the other side of the water.

The pre-season fixture was dubbed ‘El Creekio’ in the local paper.

Oh dear.

3 Likes

So our home kit isn’t great, with the massive 3 on the front , the away kit is light blue for some unfathomable reason and looks like a set of kids pyjamas and our third is this!!!

Like some throwback to to dark days of Commodore shirts mixed with Palace. Bizarre. Truly excited by our team this season (if we can get a decent keeper) but I can’t see us winning anything in that!

1 Like

HT Liverpool 3 Leeds 2. “Can’t miss” games rarely live up to billing. This one is fantastic!

2 Likes

A great game so far, shame about the slightly dodgy penalty though.

2 Likes

Great game.

Nice early win for the Gunners it was only Fulham but very, very happy with Gabriel MoM and a goal on his debut very happy.

Willian not so shabby either

He had a great game 2 assists and hit the post with a lovely free kick.
It looks as if Martinez will be going to Villa now for a reported £20 million so hopefully that will mean more signings either Thomas Partey or Aeouar from Lyon hopefully both would be amazing.

Arsenal looked excellent. Why would Chelsea let Willian go on a free - then sign 97-year-old Thiago?

And if Leeds play at that level consistently, they’ll be dismantling teams this season.

2 Likes

The Mighty Whites announce their return to The Premiership with a strong performance against Liverpool.

O.K., so we lost by the odd goal in seven, but certainly didn’t disgrace ourselves.

M.O.T.

3 Likes

I agree but like Fulham if they defend like that they could equally struggle but lets hope not they are a breath of fresh air uncompromising attack, attack, attack, brilliant.

I know and taking into account the money they have spent giving Willian the extra year he wanted wouldn’t have broke the bank. Perhaps he wanted out anyway.

1 Like