Football Season 2021 - 2022

I guess we will see you back in about 6 months……:rofl:

1 Like

I’ll bring in Hoddle, Linekar, Gazza (the other one), Steve Perryman, a couple of Argie fellas and Danny Blanchflower. Apparently Pat Jennings is available to bring a little bit of quality between the sticks.

Sorted.

3 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

Goodness me, what is going on with Levy and the hierarchy.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve just checked and once they do appoint someone that will be the 14th guy in charge over the last 20 years. Chelsea have gone through a few themselves (17…) but have at least collected a few trophies along the way (21) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Who’s favorite now Kev,
Warnoch, Pulis, Allardyce?

1 Like

Allardyce has pulled out of the race citing footballing differences.

3 Likes

Hughes in!

1 Like

Sparky?

That’s the man. Perfect for a bunch of also-ran strugglers like the Spuds.

I hear Giggsy’s free (once he gets the Court Case sorted).

I figure they should try and find El Tel, or:

is probably more likely.

2 Likes

Good news for Arsenal fans Kieran Tierney is about to sign a new 5 year deal.

Kieran Tierney has just signed a new long term deal with Arsenal which is fantastic news.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a marriage made in heaven. The transfer dealings would be amusing…

Tottenham have signed the younger brother of one of new manger Matt Hancock’s friends from University for £200,000,000 accusations that he’s never actually kicked a football where strongly denied by Handjob I mean Hancock.

3 Likes

I suspect that if you put the argument in those terms to those who believe he can do no wrong and that it’s just a matrimonial matter, the penny might just drop for some.

Bet this doesn’t last the night.

1 Like

…said Gina.

4 Likes

Nuno’s taken on the Spuds job then.

Are we having a sweep?

3 Likes