Frozen presets on NDX2 under 3.5.1

Last night I investigated the Presets function on my NDX2. I cleared all the radio stations that had made their own way into the section and added one album from Qobuz. That’s good, the album appears on the NDX2 screen when I press the star button on my remote. I thought it made operating through the remote easier, appealing to me as I often have problems with the app freezing.
I added a couple more albums and went to bed.
Today I find that only the first album I added shows in the preset screen, even though the other two show in the “presets” column in the app. No amount of adding and deleting makes any difference - still only that first album will show in Presets on the NDX2 screen, and it won’t go away.
In frustration I tried a reboot. Like with so many other operational problems I have with the NDX2, that sorted it out.
It occurs to me this may be something to do with the screen freeze problem, although the “frozen” preset will still connect to Qobuz.

Sorry to hear this. I’ve shared details with our software team, but in future it’s always best to contact our Tech Support team as well as posting on here, too, as the more detailed reports we get, the faster we can identify issues and work to solving them.

Contact details are:
support@naimaudio.com
T: +44 (0) 1722 443405

Hours of service are Mon-Fri 9:30am-5:30pm GMT/BST

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.