Fyne audio 501SP

Hi all hope your keeping well in these strange times. Anyone out there in Naimland heard Fyne audio 501SP yet.Ive heard great reports on em

I hope someone feeds back on these. If I were shopping for a circa £3k floorstander these would definitely be on the list. Made in Scotland too.

They would be on the shortlist with Sonus Faber Sonetto iii, Proac DT8/D20r and Piega Classic 7.0. All quite different no doubt but all made in Europe and appear to be very well engineered/built/finished options.

Yes I’ve been looking at the Proac d20r. But I’ll certainly have a listen to the 501s.its a bit trivial but I wish Proac would put some kind of protection on the bottom of the speakers like Fyne Audio do with a metal base and spikes. You never know what a vacuum cleaner can do if you’re not careful. Stay safe all

Almost never hear a mention of Piega speakers on this forum. I’ve had my Piega TS5s for many years and love their sound. Naim setup has changed a bit but the speakers remain!

I have Piega TS3s in the main bedroom. Great speakers, especially for their size. Bass output is good and a lovely clear treble. Paired with an Arcam Solo Movie 2.1 they have great synergy. I can imagine that the latest models, equipped with the AMT tweeter, sound really nice.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.