Gardening

From my buddleia earlier today.

Three types of butterfly , at the same time

10 Likes

A spot of light gardening today. At least it was in the shade!

9 Likes

Nice chainsaw.

2 Likes

If that’s light gardening I can only imagine what’d happen when you get serious. :grin:

1 Like

When gardening gets serious he’ll use one of these…

4 Likes

This was serious gardening back in June, when the grass was still green. The whole-tree shredder was impressive!

2 Likes

My first tomato from the allotment this year!

9 Likes

In years gone by I could have sent it into ‘That’s Life’ as a ‘naughty’ vegetable (which is actually a fruit, yes, yes, yes)

4 Likes

It looks like Kim Kardashians bum. :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

That was my point about sending it in to That’s Life!

1 Like

I’d add a bit of mayonnaise. Mjum!

1 Like

After all that I’m left feeling so inadequate…

1 Like

Lol. The worst bit is getting rid of the waste, but at least I keep the wood for the fire next winter!

1 Like

Mayonnaise - you are actually Belgian aren’t you? :wink:

Weed control … they are slacking as it’s bath time.

Apologies for reposting from pets corner.

5 Likes

We are going to eat our two remaining chickens in a month time. Next year we start over with a different breed in a new coup.

1 Like

Well the rest of the garden may look like the Kalahari but Lady BC’s lovingly tended pots are showing plenty of big blousy flowers.

1 Like

In late April and early May posted the following images, the first is of sweet corn I’d been pricking out and the of two banana plants I’d just taken delivery of.

I thought I’d show the latest photos of the same plants.

I convinced that those banana leaves are the size of a Humpback whales flippers :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

First year of having a greenhouse so I did what all kids do and planted some sunflower seeds…

Amazing the rate they grow.

9 Likes

But they’re not actually in the greenhouse, are they?