GB News

How can I connect to GB News on my MuSo2? It’s not listed on the internet radio.
I live in Austria.
Thanks.

2 Likes

If the station is not listed you may be able to add it manually by signing into naim.vTuner.com and adding the station URL.

It’s possible that the station has blocked access for non-UK users in which case you can’t use it, although you may be able to fool it with a VPN.
If you can get it to work on a phone or computer you may be able to cast it to your streamer using AirPlay or Chromecast.

1 Like

Trust me, you really don’t want to :grimacing:

15 Likes

Thank you - helpful. I’m in touch with v.tuner

2 Likes

Hi,

We’ll mention it to VTuner as well. If you want to add the station manually the URL is:
https://listen-gbnews.sharp-stream.com/gbnews.aac

Best wishes

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

4 Likes

Why not let the OP decide that?

I constantly wonder where these social media based ‘bans/censorship’ lead.

6 Likes

Bans? I don’t think the idea of “don’t bother” was invented with the internet. Still, for the OP to decide as it always was

1 Like

“It’s possible that the station has blocked access for non-UK users in which case you can’t use it,”

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

From their website, it’s clear they haven’t blocked anywhere. With what one might read as a hint of desperation, they say it’s available worldwide.

1 Like

Thanks to you and others who have chipped-in. I’ve emailed VTuner but have had no response so far.

I tried to login to naim.vtuner.com to add the url manually but it doesn’t recognise my email address. (I don’t know if I’ve ever registered on VTuner, or how to do so if this is a separate process.)

I’m also not sure what is my vTuner MAC address (is it the same as my WiFi MAC address as shown in settings in the main NAIM app?) as VTuner doesn’t recognise that either.

Hopefully VTuner will respond shortly …

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.