Guilty Pleasures!

Here’s an outline about what this category is all about
Apologies if this has been covered before,but how about two tracks that you really shouldn’t like but do.First ,one that puts you in the mood for a great Saturday night out,and another that is perfect for a quiet Sunday morning.
Here’s my choices:
Saturday ,Mmm Bop-Hanson Family
Sunday ,Mandy-Barry Mannilow.

1 Like

No such thing as guilty pleasures. We look what we like and if we’re ashamed or embarrassed about that then it says more about us than the music. I am happy to defend my vinyl copy of Keep On Wombling to the death.

1 Like

Maybe not exactly ashamed,more a case of music that’s out of character,just something about those two songs,no offence meant to fans of the respective artists!

Not that I have them in my collection, but " The one and only" by Chesney Hawkes.
Also “The final countdown” by Europe. These two are often played on the radio early Saturday nights.
Plenty of others, but yes - not so bothered about being guilty.
If Sunday morning falls on a Christmas Day morning, there are usually plenty on radio 2s Junior choice. One favourite always played here is Ernie (The fastest milkman in the west) by Benny Hill.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.