Happy Birthday...ERIC CLAPTON

:small_blue_diamond:Do you Agree with this above.?

Anyway,…A Great Guitarist. Congratulations :rose:

/Peder🙂

1 Like

Definitely on the top of my list.

:small_blue_diamond:Bailyhill,…I believe you,…If you are travel from US,to go on a concert with Eric Clapton.
Then you are a real Fan :smiley:.

/Peder🙂

Happy birthday Eric, although I grew up in the Clapton is god era and was a massive Cream fan always thought Hendrix was the better guitarist.

2 Likes

I cannot say wether or not he is the best living guitarist and if he is I’d find that sad because I always found him dull.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:BobtheBuilder,…On this concert,…
“Live Prince’s Trust 1986” with “Cream de la Cream” of top Artists,…I think Eric is “On Fire”

:small_orange_diamond:Eric Clapton and Tina Turner.
Song “Tearing Us Apart”
Live Prince’s Trust 1986

/Peder🙂

I like Clapton, especially during his Cream days but whoever said he’s the greatest guitarist of all time hasn’t heard many guitarists.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:JohnF,…Then I have to throw in a Cream song also…

:small_orange_diamond:Cream…“Stormy Monday”

:small_blue_diamond:BobtheBuilder,…But I can agree that Eric Clapton may have a little boring charisma on stage.

/Peder🙂

How can you say somebody is the greatest guitarist when there are so many genres.
John Williams- Classical
Joe Pass- Jazz
Bert Jansch- Accoustic
It’s an impossible task and probably a bit pointless.

I am surprised that EC can remember the words with Tina jiving around like that:grinning:

Of course he is a professional.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:JohnF,…I totally agree with you.

And it’s not possible to measure in any way. Technical skill is of course uninteresting,…if the musical feeling and the musical message are not included.

/Peder🙂

That’s what I mean dull.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.