Happy Christmas All!

Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas, peace and goodwill to all
:christmas_tree:
Cheers :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Wishing everyone a merry and healthy Christmas and with luck we can all have a more normal one next year

7 Likes

A happy Christmas to you, your family and Diesel

Best wishes for 2021

Ian

4 Likes

And a happy Christmas to everybody on this forum

5 Likes

Well it’s christmas morning and i wish you all the best for the coming year, hopefully a better one for all.

10 Likes

Have fun!

Now, where’s that Slade…?

5 Likes

Happy and peaceful Christmas to all on the forum and their families.
Taking a moment to remember all who have not made it through the year.
Say safe

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

6 Likes

Wishing everyone a great Christmas.

7 Likes

A very musical merry Christmas to all and their families. I hope Santa filled your sacks with some nice prezzies

6 Likes

I hope everyone has a Happy One.

SWMBO is just about to start cooking so I’ve been told ‘no picking!’ - guiltily putting down a piece of stollen :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Il-Milied it-Tajjeb. Ho Ho Ho!
Best wishes to all and thanks for the help I have received through the year. I hope I have been able to reciprocate.

4 Likes

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas

4 Likes

Wishing everyone on this wonderful forum a wonderful Christmas and hope Santa brings you lots of hifi related presents.
Peace and goodwill to everyone and in the words of the infamous Dave Allen may your god go with you.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas all and keep safe.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas

Our Christmas dinner table

8 Likes

booze, boxer and a boombox - thank you santa

Happy Christmas to all…

6 Likes

Just had Santa flying past in his helicopter…:slight_smile: A tradition round here every Christmas day when he comes round in a red-n-white helicopter from the local airfield waving out of the door. A nice touch I think :slight_smile:

3 Likes

MerryChristmas to you all .And our thoughts to anyone who couldn’t go home this Christmas due to restrictions
Have a listen to this

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the Naim forum members!

5 Likes