Happy NewYear To All

A relief to say goodbye to 2020. Let’s hope things start to improve steadily in 2021 and stability gradually returns to society. Optimistically, this could happen quickly now that two covid vaccines are being distributed. I dearly hope so.

Long may the forum thrive and continue to expand as the valuable resource and knowledge database of all things Naim it has become. As always, there are personality clashes, but that’s the fun and games of an online forum for you! As has been mentioned, this is one of the better forums for tolerance and support - a good thing.

Best wishes and a happy New Year everyone. :champagne:

1 Like

Best wishes for 2021 to all on the Naim forum.

All.

G

2 Likes

Best wishes to all of you and your family.
Happy new year :fireworks::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

I wish you all well.
Really,2020 wasn’t to bad for me. I worked my way through a nasty cancer and started to feel stronger.
I felt the sun and rain on my face. Albert and I had a few paddles. The robins are still singing down the Lane and the garden did well.
Age and illness taught me how important the little things are.
Keep smiling and let’s hope.
N

10 Likes

Here’s to a much better year ahead - happy new year to you all.

10 Likes

Lets raise our glasses to the ones we have lost this year, and raise our glasses again to a much better 2021. Now raise your glasses again and again. Happy New Year to you All

6 Likes

A happy, healthy, and peaceful new year to everyone here. Whoever and wherever you are.

1 Like

Crumbs. Lighten up old boy.

I’ll take this opportunity to apologise to anyone I may have inadvertently annoyed/irritated here in the past, directly or through frivolous meanderings, but the only real differences of opinion I can recall generally had political leanings quite some time ago and I’m more than happy to respect others opinions if they do not align with my own.

HYN HN

Best

AC

2 Likes

So much for 2020 vision, let’s hope for 2021 foresight.

Peace, health, and joy to the Naim family from all of us in Ásgarðr.

Happy new year from me and Peanut, a sparrow we’ve been looking after for the last two weeks.

14 Likes

Best wishes and hopes for a safe and healthy New Year to everyone here and their families .
There’s always going to be a bit of bickering and disagreements on here, kind of makes it the place it is, just as long as it doesn’t get out of hand…

A socially distanced cheers all :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Wow, that really makes me smile.

1 Like

Thank you! One of the kids found it and a dead sibling on our balcony. Eyes still closed, feathers just starting to appear. We’ve ended up erecting an aviary over a garden box, but Peanut turns out to be something of an escapologist so I’m off to get some chicken wire netting with a smaller aperture.

Anyway all the best for 2021.

2 Likes

I have to wonder how many people would take the time or make the effort.

I love animals (ok mice/rats apart) and would do my very best for them.

A few weeks ago a neighbour pointed out a hedgehog that someome had spotted on the pavement and shoved inside my gate to see if it would wander off again. After about 40 minutes I decided it had laboured breathing and phoned a veterinary centre we’ve used extensively in the past. The ‘vets’ have a new emergency hospital many miles away - I took the hedgehog there with best intentions but was simply told it had been assessed and had been put down in its best interests - probably true but I suspect I’d have invested far more time personally trying to warm it and resuscitate it at home but felt they’d have had better facilities. It still ‘bugs me’ as I could have offered educated basics just not the frills and the basics may have been adequate.

3 Likes

Happy New Year to you all ! :champagne: :clinking_glasses:
All the best,
MArco :cowboy_hat_face:

Happy, healthy and a more enjoyable new year to all.

I would like to wish everyone, yes, even Genesis fans if I have to, a better and rewarding 2021.

Happy New Year to all from a Naim Atom newbie!

1 Like

To those that work for the betterment and decency of human species and planet that provides us with life a very good forthcoming year i wish to you…
It seems lot people have decided to blame the year with F’ off P’off 2020 memes and posts everywhere i look, it wasn’t actually 2020 which was the issue, it like every year before it got on with passing time. Instead we have covid a virus that needs a host to survive and could have been shut of many months ago and unfortunately kept being and still is being provided with hosts…human beings that will not social distance and wear a mask as apparently it is all hoax to control us and few pints and/or a party gathering with few friends is more important… so to them instead of happy new year i will just hope that they get what they deserve… take care everyone who realises as a part of a society and uses all benefits of that society that it is incumbent on them to protect health of that society… apologies this is long

2 Likes

Thanks Neil, appreciated…