Have you got the Shot?

Amen

2 Likes

Went upto the 3 counties ground at Malvern for my 2nd AZ last week. No after shocks - but the nurse claimed that she had jabbed me the first time and it was painless. This time it felt like the worse injection I ever had!

2 Likes

Funny likewise didnā€™t even feel the first one but the second last week really hurt - well I felt it more.

No side effects and again bowled over by the kindest of the staff and volunteers.

1 Like

I got my second shot today at Colchester football stadium, mass vaccination centre. Well organised , lots of wonderful volunteers. First jab, was sore arm and some joint pain next day. Nothing to report so far with the second jab.

1 Like

First was in March, it knocked me over like a ton of bricks the following day then it lifted at 3 the morning after, as if nothing had happened.

Second was scheduled for early June but a txt last week from our docs surgery invited me to book it for last Saturday, so did that - no effects so far. Both were AZ.

1 Like

2nd jab last week, (AZ) , came home, slept through afternoon - woke refreshed.

No afters , smoothly run.

Thanks to the RVS and the NHS data base.

Well its the day after, arm is not sore and no other symptoms :+1:

My wife and I have had both AZ ā€˜jagsā€™. She was Covid positive mid-January and had no side effects from either. I was knocked out a bit by the first but zero side-effects from second.

G

Second early June. Had some side affects from the first but nothing I couldnā€™t live with. Going for a long walk the day after was a mistake though!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.