Headphone stands/hangers

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a good desktop headphone stand?

It would be used by Focal Stellias.

Thanks

Steve

Allien Headphones stand

5 Likes

Have a look at the Rooms Audio Line FS stand

4 Likes

That’s…err…distinctive!! :joy:

2 Likes

Focal’s own stand is stylish and beautifully made
https://www.focal.com/en/headphones-0/headphones/cables-and-accessories/high-fidelity-headphones-stand

4 Likes

Very nice. Might be a little more than I can justify spending but I’ll bear it in mind. Thanks.

2 Likes

Tell us your budget and we can go from there.

1 Like

Flexible. Just trying to get some ideas as it’s something I’ve never really looked at before. I must admit to a slight initial shock seeing the price of the Focal one (£249) but I haven’t completely ruled it out.

I don’t think I’d spend more than the £249 Focal one though.

This was hand made by a guy on Etsy, I chose the colours. It was about £60 with postage I think.

1 Like

I use the acrylic jobies sold on Amaz for £10-15.
Mine have Brainwavz embossed into the plastic.

N

4 Likes

Nice. Yes you can get some good stuff on Etsy. I got some really nice coat hooks, a shoe rack and vinyl mat for my kitchen. All very distinctive designs and well made for reasonable money.

1 Like

OneGenug. 32 euros.

3 Likes

That is hideous, FR.
You must be a Google Jedi…

If you can imagine it, Google will find it.

1 Like

I have a knife block made by the same person, it has exactly the right slots, because I told him what I wanted. Etsy can be good when you find a craftsman rather than just a reseller.

2 Likes

Another vote for the Rooms.

I had standard plywood omega shape stand, as already shown on this thread, and after just a couple months, the constant light pressure on the pads caused them to deform a bit.

Convinced that a good stand should only support the headband and nothing else. And the Rooms comes in a huge range of materials. Same design available in both wood or various metals. Brilliantly engineered.

2 Likes

I know, hideous indeed, it was a joke :grin:

2 Likes

If your rack is next to your listening seat a simple hook, clamped to (in this case a Fraimlite) works wonders. Inexpensive from that well known on-line shopping site. Just a thought.

5 Likes

A perfectly reasonable thought. I have a similar hook for my computer headset under my work desk which cost £7 and works fine.

I think I prefer the stand idea for my lounge though.

That clamp bracket is the perfect solution I need for mounting a little PSU behind my rack.

Now ordered :+1: