Heardle (like Wordle for songs)

I came across this yesterday when a friend sent me the link.

I’ve found only one post on the forum about it so maybe it wasn’t widely read. It’s pretty cool, guess a song after listening to progressively more of the introduction (from 1-6 seconds).

#Heardle #63

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Hat tip @Deeg

4 Likes

I love this!
#Heardle #63

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

Brilliant, thanks. Got todays in one

1 Like

One here, too.

#Heardle #63

This is fun!

1 Like

Yeah me too. Yesterday’s though, I couldn’t get. It was Stay (I Missed You) by Lisa Loeb. I recognised the song but would never have remembered the title or artist. Nice to have a throwback to it though, I liked the album at the time but hadn’t heard it since.

I wouldn’t have got that

Godawful bloody song:
#Heardle #64

:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:

#Heardle #63

:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:

Fun! Though I wouldn’t have got yesterday’s.

Haven’t got any of them so far, at least one of which I’m glad I’ve never heard before.

Might be better if you could refine it to individual decades.

Great song today. It never ceases to amaze me how the brain can recognise a song from only the opening second of it.

#Heardle #65

Bump
I did think this might be more popular with an audio forum!

#Heardle #68

I’m going to keep f̶l̶o̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ plugging this :slight_smile:

#Heardle #69

:sound::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

And since it is New Zealand music month there is a special heardle for NZ sounds @Mike_S any other Kiwis out there?

NZMM Heardle #8

:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::red_square::red_square::green_square:

Since you first mentioned this, I’ve been trying every day - only got two so far, but I do like it.

Well, I’m useless at this game! Never having heard anything by this artist doesn’t really help though, I suppose :roll_eyes:

Pain in the arse when it’s Ed Sheeran, I can’t tell the difference between his songs, certainly not the intros.

I thought todays intro was someone American first. Annoying because I wood have guessed at Ed until the voice came in.

A bit easier today (if you were a millenium clubber)
#Heardle #70

:speaker::red_square::red_square::red_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Didn’t get yesterday’s, easy today though

#Heardle #73

#Heardle #73

First go on this so pleased with result

1 Like

Got yesterdays after 3 seconds - shameful really, as I’m a big fan. Today was an easy 1 seconder.

2 Likes