Hell is

That’s almost a quote from Martin Scorsese’s Taxi Driver.

1 Like

Are you talking to me?

2 Likes

No, the man in the Mirror.

I’ll second that!

In recent years I’ve seen used disposable nappies discarded in retail car parks, on the road parallel to a nice local park and in ‘recycling’ at a festival…it just beggars belief.

On separate occasions I found pantyliners stuffed down the backs of the chairs our customers sit on while waiting for their packages…I did not check closely enough to see if they had been used.

Usually it’s food wrappers, food or discarded tissues/empty medication packs etc. They seem to have absolutely no concept of ‘bins’ or indeed, ‘pockets’.

1 Like

Disposable nappies are an abomination. If I was king of the world it’d be the first thing I’d ban they truly are the work of the devil.

3 Likes

Listening to someone talk and every other word is like or oh my god or that’s so cute.

3 Likes

Don’t go to Liverpool…

Sound.

1 Like

When someone thinks they know what you are thinking.

So many boundaries and philosophical cul de sac to get there. Yet some plausible exceptions for some.

1 Like

We have some neighbours that use Amazon Alexa in their home. The wife told me she was having a conversation with her daughter about buying a new wetsuit.

A few hours later their phone and PC were full of wetsuit and diving ads. Scary.

4 Likes

There’s a hack to see the stored text records of what you have said. I wouldn’t have one in my home. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I know exactly what you’re saying there, Toby.

3 Likes

IMHO, this can be why managing or working within workplace teams can be very challenging nowadays. e.g. in some cases, staying quiet and not jumping up and down like an excited football fan was seen as ‘not buying in’.

3 Likes

Oh yes that is infuriating, I don’t understand these selfish inconsiderate people.

However, have you ever noticed that when a dog steps in dog poo it doesn’t stick! They’re having a right laugh at us! :dog2:

I remember a few years ago, there was a lad on the Dragon’s Den with a software programme / app he developed. I can’t remember all the detail but essentially it gives you control of what you want, its called Gener8 and the dragons were fighting over him!

Well, once your boss starts believing they can read your mind. It won’t be long before they get upset when you haven’t read theirs.

Have you ever been married?

3 Likes

That must be Hell!