Hi-Fi Choice, October 2021 - Nait 2 article

yes, it’s been curious to compare (not so much any more tbh), directly or indirectly, to the new generation ones and other brands as well. In my experience, and with all my respect, anything up to the 300/500 now seems to have a different philosophy and approach - they can do better a very high quality sophisticated wall of sound on a much quieter darker background but for me, personally, the Nait 2 still does the music better, if that makes sense - somehow simpler, less authoritative as people seem to call it (may be??), but more immediate, real and natural, virtually palpable and embracing, and all that done with just the lightest touch and perfect timing, sounding like it’s not trying hard at all or even doing much. In my setup it has more than enough power too (and I use a higher level input) and clearly it cannot do what they can in a larger space and with a wider choice of speakers (that goes without saying). So, there goes my “failed” upgrade experience, phew:)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.