Hifi shops closed?

The frontiers in US are closed. But does it mean only for people or all goods.
I wonder if I can order online an Uptone Etheregen from US.
All is closed now in France, and tomorrow it will be probably like in :it: Italy.

And mp3 YouTube format :smile:

ā€œThe frontiers in US are closed.ā€

Since when? Thereā€™s a travel ban that applies to the EU/UK, but weā€™ve hardly deployed the Army to seal off the borders (which would be laughable anyway).

On the other hand, I have opened my gun safe just to make sure theyā€™re still there . . . :wink:

I donā€™t understand what you try to say. You canā€™t go from Europe to US by plane. But I donā€™t know if you can receive something from US or ship there.

I am Deauville and it is closed until further notice! Queues outside Carrefour. Rationing next I guess.

I see this evening that the EU are about to close all external borders as from tomorrow once all countries agree. I was hoping to go to Northern France in April for my regular visit to the Somme. Museums and other sites are already closed.

I salute you, sir! What a sobering place that must be . . .

No rationing. People are just crazy but markets will have always food. In Italia , the most drastic times, there were no problems with food or other goods.

It certainly is Zenarcade. A sad and moving place to be, but also strangely addictive. Over the years I have got to know it well. Now looking to go in September if things calm down.

In Malaysia, there is a lockdown starting from 18th. So all shops except for supermarkets are closed.

Stay Safeā€¦ Stay Home.

We in the US have nothing that compares. And even as a combat veteran of Desert Storm, Iraq, and Afghanistan I cannot imagine.

The closest I can think of is our national historic site at Gettysburg - having walked the field of Pickettā€™s charge I just shake my head at the utter waste. And as a former Army officer I shake my head at the abject stupidity of the attempt - one of the very few maneuvers in military history that justifies the use of the term ā€œsuicidal.ā€

1 Like

We will probably go to Aveyron, near Toulouse. For a week or more. Some fresh air, no crowded peopleā€¦ Sports, walking, reading, and allowed walking.
I feel tomorrow the walking for pleasure will not be allowed in towns in France. This evening will be announced next measures by Macron.

2 Likes

Not yet, I need to get back my amp tomorrow. So I donā€™t get bored from the lockdown.

And that, I think, says it all.

A beautiful and somber picture - thank you.

1 Like

Mainland EU, or including outlying places, E.g. Ireland? Border with Northern Ireland canā€™t close, and UK is no longer part of EUā€¦

Borders with France / Germany / Spain/ Italy are closed.

We are in the throes of doing the same. All good in theoryā€¦

G

All parcs and gardens are closed now in Paris. Probably in Versailles soon. Hopefully there are forests.