High End Munich 2020 Cancelled

Think @Richard.Dane needs to combine this with the thread that this is turning into. We now seem to have 2 threads about the Coronavirus. Which equals twice the risk of the outbreak of hostilities.

1 Like

Well, I think it’s best to keep this thread mainly on the topic of the High End How, rather than expanding into a parallel discussion about the Coronavirus.

2 Likes

I completely agree Richard.

I wonder how many High End Munich staff are off sick with the Coronavirus. :smiley:

None. It’s the most random and unexplainable thing to happen.

My point was the show was cancelled due to concerns re the Coronavirus. There will be no show so apart from that statement that it won’t be going ahead there really is nothing to discuss other than the reason.

1 Like

It blows HH’s theory of the 272 replacement being launched there out of the water as well though…

1 Like

Yeah but that’s not really his fault, it may have been for all we know. Think I’ll exit stage left.

1 Like

Don’t forget your tissues and hand wash…

I wonder why this thread is continuing. The show is canceled.
All has been said.
If even the reasons of its cancellation can’t be expressed, better perhaps close that thread.

2 Likes

WHO today announced 3.4% of those getting Corona dies compared to below 1% for normal flue.

This can be done online quite effectively. A few people go to a hi fi show . . . the rest of us learn from the website, or third parties’ reports.

Porsche is doing this.

An the rate of normal flu is way higher than Coronavirus, so overall health risk is much higher for the regular flu.

Yep, there’s now 2 threads running the same topic. It’s either twice the fun or twice the chance of mayhem.

Quite a topic that I’ve started :wink:

Ssh, that’s at the start of next month

Well, it does seem like this thread is superfluous now, so I’m going close it. If you want to discuss Coronavirus, you can post on the main thread.

1 Like