Hires music downloads

There’s always HD Tracks, they have a pretty good catalog. I have to use a ip rerouted to purchase as apparently Australians aren’t allowed hi res files according to record companies. I use a hotel I stayed in in LA a few years ago as the address.

2 Likes

The problem with all the alternatives are that they are on average considerably more expensive. If the price difference would be less, they would not get my business given the ongoing mentioned issues.

Yes true, it’s even worse for us as our $ in only worth 70 cents (US). Most albums work out at about $20.00 (AU). However it’s easier as cds are getting harder and harder to get.

I’ve seen several instances of Qobuz Metadata being all over the place. Easily corrected. I usually put my own tags in anyway, and strip out most (sometimes all) of the tags that arrive on the download. I don’t see this with other suppliers, but since I wouldn’t buy the same album twice from different suppliers I have no way of knowing if this is Qobuz thing.

Funny thing happened today, Qobuz sent me two e-mails, one inviting me to tell them how they handled my problem & a second mail on would I likely is it that I would recommend them to a friend …
… well they did ask

1 Like

Wow celebrate. As I am one of their better customers I am also more vulnerable to problems and I didn’t get any email accross all those problems. I guess they think I am too deep in it…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.