Home Office Nova, Atom, or Supernait 3

Ok, so I have the Nova in place along with a pair of Wilson Duette’s. It is sounding really, really good! I’m blown away by the Nova and how it handles the Duette’s. Very Familiar with the Wilson sound as I have the Sasha’s on my main 500 system. The might of that Nova is impressive though. So easy to use and talks to the the Uniti Core on the main system. I think I’m going to look for a turntable now. It’s just too good not to be able to spin vinyl in that room now as well. Probably looking at a Rega P6 or the like. Had a P3 as my first turntable years ago.

Good choice, glad it worked out well in the end.

If you ever plan to revive the NBLs do it now. You’ll find Scanspeak have discontinued the tweeters recently so look for some new old stock ones asap. Scanspeak’s replacement has the connectors in an inconvenient place, even if they would work sonically, which is not certain.

Thanks, I ordered a set in early January. They haven’t arrived yet but plan to replace them as soon as they come in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.