Hope this is not too foolish a question

Hello anyone. Sometime ago I asked a question about how to project from my nait5 amplifier to a bluetooth output. Richard Dane generously replied and I also had an interesting suggestion from another reader suggesting , though it has been a while, I am now getting down to it. I have connected it to the aux1 output and an RCA to a bluetooth transmitter - Arylic stereo amplifier. My question. How do I direct the nait5 to stream through the aux? If I place the play to, let’s say tuner, how do I then direct the amplifier to stream through the aux? Or is there another connection I should use?

Thank you. Look forward to your response.

Albert

1 Like

Albert, you would need to connect to one of the IN/OUTs and the interconnect would need to take signal from out (REC) pins rather than the in (Play) pins of the DIN socket. This will give you a line output of which ever source you select.

See my reply to your original post here;

2 Likes

Thank you Richard for your quick response. I thought I had done all you suggested but now I wonder if the din to RCA connector I bought was only connected to the in-pins. I no longer have the tools as I have downsized a lot so I must wait till Monday to see if I can get it fixed or replaced. Thanks. i will reply when this is done.

Albert

Hi Richard. Again thank you. I have not yet been successful though I have been able to get a din to rca cable connected to the two out pins of the din. Haven’t yet been able to pick up the feed. Do I have to do anything else? That is, does the tape out or aux1 out function automatically? or do I have to do something to wake them up? I want to play my fm through this port.
Thank you.
Albert

The Tape out should be automatic and should route whichever source you select. Are you sure you have the right I/c? It certainly won’t be an off the shelf one and would normally either have to be custom made or else half of a tape interconnect.

Thank you Richard. That helps a lot. I think I can figure it out now. It works!!! Had the connection wired properly and it WORKS!!! Thank you Richard and the community.
Albert

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.