Hot Sounds

I am posting a number of “Singles” each Month that others may wish to stream or download. They are not so mainstream popular so have more appeal to me.
Music being what it is they will only resonate with those having a similar range of (superb) tastes as myself. Others may post as they wish hopefully keeping to the singles format.
MAY2021
Joy Division - Heart and Soul
Frankie Vaughn - Garden of Eden
Leonard Cohen - Dance to the End of Love
Searchers - Four Winds
Annie Lenox - Whiter Shade of Pale

45s eh…

Waterloo Sunset The Kinks
Clean Up Woman Betty Wright
Push Me In The Corner The Eternals
Self Service Love Guardian Angel
Paralysed Legendary Stardust Cowboy
Dirty Harry Oxy and The Morons

Go there - apart from one i can do neither song or artist. So i guess to contemporary for me but no doubt suited to modern taste.

@steviebee’s list is too contemporary? Dude you listed Annie Lenox - A Whiter Shade of Pale!

1 Like

Yes i did guilty but one out of 5 and will be a one off, after hearing this song for so many years i am so impressed with her faultless capture of it i could not resist its recommendation and it is after all a late 1960s duplication. I think people should list what is relevant to them in a hope it is relevant to others. I wonder if you would run what i posted through your system (not lap top)
and let me know if is anything you would retain or i am not even in the ballpark.

JUNE 2021 (Continuing Monthly)

Ink Spots - Stars Fell on Alabama
Tab Hunter - Young Love
Atomic Rooster - Death Walks Behind You
Curved Air - Marie Antoinette
Curved Air - Melinda

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.