How do I control how long music via the alarm clock plays?

I have a Mu-so gen 2. I use the alarm clock function to play a favorite radio station (KUSC, Southern California). The Mu-so shuts off after 30 minutes. How do I change the amount of time? (I tried to find an answer in manuals, without success.)

It may expect you to get up and turn the machine on properly?
I use the sleep function most nights, some times 30 mins, some times an hour. I doubt if that will change anything, but worth a try.

Maybe we’re not understanding each other. My issue is using the alarm clock function to wake me up.

I know, I am saying the playback time may be affected by the sleep timer.

See:

I used Roon for a while, but I found that often the playback stopped unpredictably. I thought that Roon may be sensitive to “events” on the ethernet connection (delays, retries of packets?). So I switched to the Mu-so 2’s alarm clock; but now I’m facing that 30-minute limit.

I was pointing to this thread not because of Roon in the visible post, but because the thread discussed the Muso alarm clock behavior

I think I am correct in saying that any user input (eg changing the volume) during the timed period will disable the 30 minute limit…

Paul

I used the Naim app on an Android phone this morning to fiddle with volume. As predicted, Mu-so 2 then did not shut off.

This nonetheless is far from desirable behavior. One ought to be able to adjust the playing time when setting the alarm clock.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.