How do you put a NAC202 into av by-pass

Can I ask how to put a NAC202 into av bypass mode, I have tried many times following the instructions in the manual but I get no joy, the best I have achieved is getting the preamp to pass through white noise from my processor but leaving the volume control still functioning on the 202.

Something that sounds so simple has got me flummoxed, any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

on only the av input.

To select AV Bypass, first switch the preamplifier into program mode by pressing and holding the handset prog key (with the handset in preamplifier mode).

The front panel source mute button (NAC 202 mute button, NAC 152 XS av button) will illuminate if AV Bypass is selected. If it is not enabled it can be switched on by pressing the same button twice.

So press mute until it lights up.

AV Bypass only becomes operational on exit from program mode by pressing and holding the handset prog key.

Note: The preamplifier will leave program mode automatically if no control commands are received for five minutes.

Thanks Robert, will give it another attempt. Think I have been failing to hold the program key on exit, cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.