How young are you?

Thank you, Richard!:sunglasses:

Old enough to know better, young enough to wonder what it is like to be a proper adult.

3 Likes

It’s a pretty harmless thread, if people don’t want participate they don’t have to.

1 Like

Mea culpa. All good now and entirely my fault.

1 Like

Aargh! … I seem to have ended up in the 91 -101 age bracket … how’s that happened? … fat fingers and an iPhone I suppose.

Still, not losing any sleep over it, and I’m sure that my grumpy old man Forum persona will remain unaffected.

1 Like

I’m a bit concerned about the drop off in 71-80 group.
Too old to have heard of Naim or can’t hear anymore😬

I am actually only 36… in naim (ownership) years😉

1 Like

You’ve got guitar amps that go to 11, so it all fits. :wink:

1 Like

Started my naim ownership in my early 20’s, Im now in my mid 40’s and sadly feel very much my age. I was told (by a nice gentleman in his 60’s, who would be in his 80s now) that growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.

2 Likes

but I feel 84.

2 Likes

30 was an absolute horror for me. Hated the thought of it, very unsettled by ‘aging’. Following that none of the decades have really had a lot of meaning, or at least, haven’t produced the same stress. I’m still shy of sixty though so maybe that one hurts… I doubt it though.

2 Likes

Yeah 30 was a shocker I remember. You’re by no means old but whichwver way you cut it, your youth is over.

I joke that I feel twice my age - which is mainly due to the mileage of raising kids. But in truth I’m mentally a bit locked in my late teens. I left the UK when I was 22 and never visit. So many of the cultural references I have are frozen in my mind as they were at the turn of the millenium. All my cultural references for the second half of my life are from a different culture entirely. So it creates a very odd sense of self delending on what language I’m speaking and to whom.

2 Likes

Physically I feel as if I have aged a decade in the last year…

2 Likes

I believe that you can change it.

Your poll choice, not your physical age of course!

1 Like

Many thanks Ravvie, job done.

That feels so much better, and I’ll be attacking today’s domestic tasks with a new lease of life now. :+1: :joy:

1 Like

Pity we didn’t have you in the number 9 shirt last night Dave !!

MOT

I watched it … just dreadful from Bamford.

Too old to Rock and Roll, too young to die…

2 Likes