I Need Help For S.Lumina interconnect

Good choice and like most things hifi it needs a little burn-in. New ones could take weeks before revealing their true quality. The din/cannons take forever!

Hopefully you’ve worked out direction by the off colour band (supposedly grey). Check the cable hangs naturally and doesn’t touch anything. If it does touch sort it out, don’t try using bits of foam, or rubber bands etc. pull back each plug a couple of mil and also rotate the plug slightly left and right try to set it for a central position. You want the least amount of strain at every point.

I expect the first thing you’ve noticed is how good vocals are. Much more real and three dimensional. Bass can be a bit lean but of far better quality. And listen out for the improved edge to cymbals.

Enjoy.

1 Like

This is why I use a Chord Sarum Super Aray. A big step up from HiLine and, importantly, fit and forget.

G

1 Like

I believe it’s more a matter of naim being obsessed in reducing microphonics which Chord is not. What you believe in is up to you but IMO microphonics are best to be taken care of if possible. It will raise the performance of any cable, not just naim.

1 Like

I can say now already that the Super Lumina interconnect stays. I think it’s wonderful in my setup :raised_hands:

1 Like

Having listened to the Super Lumina in my system for about a week now I totally agree with your comments. Much more real, more air, wonderful decay and just sound more natural. Bass go really deep but better control and definition. From memory I prefer SL to Sarum T.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.