I want to make a Statement!

Bart, Beachcomber, you both hit the sweet spot.

And a few more Fantastic Forum Faces.

Richard, I think it takes the hiss out.

Crickey, I had to re-type that last sentence three times to get it right !!!

1 Like

It’s the Snaic Shaker. On the other side is a label saying ‘come shake your Snaic with me’.

1 Like

Glad to see David managed to make this photo opportunity as well, i will leave others to identify themselves😉

2 Likes

It looks a little more ‘impressive’ when its working & has the rack fully loaded

What speakers are they, did not think s800 are that BIG

Yes on both counts - big buggers S800’s

Pretty sure they were S800 just to test the Statements after final assembly.

Wow I have only seen I think s400s, but those s800 look monstrously awesome.

They are also awesomely monstrous. Whereas I think their successors, as it were, are just big.

Best
David

Yes makes the DBLs look like SBLs :sunglasses:

1 Like

What’s with the white crucifix over by the back window next to the power switches. For blessing the hardware? !

I see one of our more erudite colleagues in this photo (and I’m not referring to myself).

Best

David

1 Like

They are wonderful speakers.

One or two people kept putting their foot into the proceedings.

The one on the right is not mine, but I do know who I was sitting alongside ! Hint … he wasn’t at all impressed with those Focals…

Not sure about the one on the left.

1 Like

Unlike those top Docs. The one on the left would be a Naim person trying to explain that the speakers were in fact really good.

1 Like

what is the yellow thing on the shoe?

1 Like

It’s a special ribbon infused with mind altering drugs designed to make people believe that Focal speakers are able to present music that sounds natural. They don’t work.

1 Like

HH is correct.

But in reality they were designed to conduct (static ?) charge from our persons so that if we “accidentally” touched a Statement (or other piece of equipment) it didn’t disintegrate in front of our very eyes !

1 Like

They come in stereo pairs, asymmetrical design, left & right

1 Like