Im back!

Been away far too long just bought a near mint Naim 2XS to complete my all Naim system i sold my previous XS amp back in 2019 (money was and is too tight too mention) and made do with an Audiolab 8000a good but no match for a Naim amp
so im giving my system a serious workout and re-hearing music id forgotten

37 Likes

Thats a good / balanced match you have there.

1 Like

Nice system!

What phono stage are you running?

1 Like

:+1:
No holding back the gear
Enjoy :blush:

2 Likes

Two box valve World Audio Design good stuff

2 Likes

Awesome and welcome back!

1 Like

Merci bocoup!

1 Like

Nice.
I’m just popping round with some cucumbers and tomatoes that need chopping up to finish the salad.
Along with the bbq.

I love those Area 906 with the matching stands, I have one of those In piano black in my home cinema, they are great.

1 Like

I had the Naim XS2 with the FlatcapXS and the CD5X. Great sound. Sold the amp and Flatcap. Wish I had kept the CD5X and converted it to a transport into the ND555. Kicking myself today.

1 Like

Yes they are very good and a snip at 699 the only other standmounts id consider are PMCs but they are way too expensive i also had a pair of Chorus 816s a few years go another great sounding speaker

Don’t you mean mince and slices of quince?

Still have my 2009 CD5xs/Flatcap 2 all reuntited with my NOS Nait XS2 the CD is the best i have owned(and ive had a few)

3 Likes

Here is mine, they are beautiful speakers…

4 Likes

Yep top notch look different to mine different tweeter? seeing these has made me stop looking around had my eye on PMC standmount(2.5k!) so thanks buddy!

3 Likes

The 906 have the same Twitter as your 906.

Congratulations!

I started my Naim journey with a NAIT XS 2 years ago and it is a fabulous amp!

Welcome back…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.