Im too old for this, what are you too old for?

Other people. The distinguished Naim forum contributors excepted naturally. :grin:

4 Likes

Performance reviews.

7 Likes

Itā€™s not just the finding other people annoying, itā€™s the trying to pretend otherwise. Iā€™m too old for that so if we go anywhere or meet new people I just prewarn them that Iā€™m a git. They assume Iā€™m joking.

6 Likes

I get that, itā€™s hard work trying to bother these days and make small talk.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made serious efforts to build core strength and work on rotating my pelvis so my spine is straighter. Iā€™m more aero now than 10 yrs ago - and need to be as I have to optimise every watt these days! :joy::joy:

You may have already done this but I recommend a bike fit. Best Ā£150 Iā€™ve ever spent on my bike.

Wellā€¦ I donā€™t feel that old, but definitely too old to appreciate RAP or hip-hop music.

Core strength training defo on the radarā€¦plus a skinsuit!:rofl:

Driving 1,000 km in a day. Knees and ankles canā€™t take it. Mind you I find the car seat more comfortable than home or office. Also staying fully awake and alert is less easy now.

1 Like

I realised several years ago that Iā€™m a misanthrope. People are so bloody annoying.

7 Likes

Victor Meldrewā€™s been my role model for a long time.

ā€œGet me the manager, and quick about it!ā€
ā€¦
ā€œMeldrew, Victor Meldrew!ā€
ā€¦
ā€œNo, but he will shortly!ā€

3 Likes

The same as you, sold my R1 and bought a Z9 in the hope it would be more comfortable over longer distances but it still hurt

1 Like

Topping 2.5 acres of grass with quad and towed 48 inch cutter got off after five circuits and couldnā€™t ungrip hands. No good for holding completion glass of vino and handling a cd and puck into CDX. Old age may bring wisdom but also reminders as well.

2 Likes

Too old to continue working with and picking up the slack for a bunch of young, unreliable, self entitled twits.

4 Likes

Running up stairs - two steps at a time

6 Likes

Too old to know the answers to the worldā€™s problems anymore.

Younger generations though seem to know with absolute surety how to solve the worlds ills.

8 Likes

A red Ferrari convertible.

4 Likes

Iā€™d be willing to give it a shot, Pete. Itā€™s a dirty job but etc etc.

2 Likes

Just think thereā€™s a cut off period where youā€™d probably just look like a dirty old man. But like you Iā€™d put a hat on, the roof up and ignore everyone else. :grin:

1 Like

Working more than 8 hours a day and more than 4 days a week at a medical centre.

1 Like