Im too old for this, what are you too old for?

Other people. The distinguished Naim forum contributors excepted naturally. :grin:

4 Likes

Performance reviews.

7 Likes

It’s not just the finding other people annoying, it’s the trying to pretend otherwise. I’m too old for that so if we go anywhere or meet new people I just prewarn them that I’m a git. They assume I’m joking.

6 Likes

I get that, it’s hard work trying to bother these days and make small talk.

2 Likes

I’ve made serious efforts to build core strength and work on rotating my pelvis so my spine is straighter. I’m more aero now than 10 yrs ago - and need to be as I have to optimise every watt these days! :joy::joy:

You may have already done this but I recommend a bike fit. Best £150 I’ve ever spent on my bike.

Well… I don’t feel that old, but definitely too old to appreciate RAP or hip-hop music.

Core strength training defo on the radar…plus a skinsuit!:rofl:

Driving 1,000 km in a day. Knees and ankles can’t take it. Mind you I find the car seat more comfortable than home or office. Also staying fully awake and alert is less easy now.

1 Like

I realised several years ago that I’m a misanthrope. People are so bloody annoying.

7 Likes

Victor Meldrew’s been my role model for a long time.

“Get me the manager, and quick about it!”

“Meldrew, Victor Meldrew!”

“No, but he will shortly!”

3 Likes

The same as you, sold my R1 and bought a Z9 in the hope it would be more comfortable over longer distances but it still hurt

1 Like

Topping 2.5 acres of grass with quad and towed 48 inch cutter got off after five circuits and couldn’t ungrip hands. No good for holding completion glass of vino and handling a cd and puck into CDX. Old age may bring wisdom but also reminders as well.

2 Likes

Too old to continue working with and picking up the slack for a bunch of young, unreliable, self entitled twits.

4 Likes

Running up stairs - two steps at a time

6 Likes

Too old to know the answers to the world’s problems anymore.

Younger generations though seem to know with absolute surety how to solve the worlds ills.

8 Likes

A red Ferrari convertible.

4 Likes

I’d be willing to give it a shot, Pete. It’s a dirty job but etc etc.

2 Likes

Just think there’s a cut off period where you’d probably just look like a dirty old man. But like you I’d put a hat on, the roof up and ignore everyone else. :grin:

1 Like

Working more than 8 hours a day and more than 4 days a week at a medical centre.

1 Like