Im too old for this, what are you too old for?

I wonder how he managed to get in…

6 Likes

Think getting in is easier than getting out. Least he still has a sense of humour.

1 Like

A friend has bought himself a Mercedes convertible and I can’t get in it without real difficulty ( dodgy knee)

I fell out of a friends Morgon a few weeks ago, to make things worse he parked out the front of a very busy coffee shop. Getting in was ok.

2 Likes

Yes , my friend is 70 and has had replacement knee surgery .

The key point in buying my little Suzuki was ease of access. ( I had a Mini before ) , I wanted a car that myself and others could get in easily .

Ian

1 Like

Did I log into the Darby and Joan forum ? :joy:

3 Likes

Mountain biking without help from electricity.

Taking less than an hour to get going in the morning.

Recognising who lately-famous people in the news are (and giving a stuff about it).

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go and sit in the town square and shout spittle-laden random insults at strangers who don’t speak my language.

4 Likes

This! Anyone who became a “big star” post 2000 I just don’t know who they are. To make matters worse, in 2000 I was still young. In my early 20s. Nothing seems to have stuck after that. All the movie stars I know are all old now… or dead.

1 Like

Weirdly I hated Rap/hip-hop back in the 80s as a teenager, but since then it has grown on me. And heavy metal.

When you’re young you sneak out of home to go to a party.

When you’re old you sneak out of a party to go home.

23 Likes

I am too old to be getting any older. Very thing has stopped working as it used too. Now I need my wife to help put on my trousers. I remember at one stage she used to help me out of them. I think!!!
Getting old sucks big time

5 Likes

…it beats the alternative.

6 Likes

It may not have been her….

If you were to stand up to shout at people in the town square, you could apply for a job as the town crier,

JLo still looks beautiful.

For me it was all over with Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny.

2 Likes

35 in 2000 myself.

You might be too young for this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Possibly this forum. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s not the years, it’s the mileage.

3 Likes