In ear headphones

I enjoyed my Shure SE535’s for many years, got a broken wire with the first pair and replaced them. A few years back in a search for somethign better I stumbled across Noble Audio. Bought a pair off an auction site i think it was. They were a definite step up. Ended up buying their flag ship - at the time - Kaiser K10’s from someone on Headfi. Amazing sound. Not cheap but i still had the old problem of oddly shaped canals. I decided to make a proper investment as i liked their sound signature and paid a visit to a nearby audiologist to get measured up for a set of customs - their designs are amazing and almost limitiless. The Wizzard King some call him. I digress, within a few weeks i had a pair of their flagship Encores encased in a beautiful galactic cloud swirl and they sound just heavenly. Doubt I’ll buy another pair of IEMS again. The fit is just incredible.
PS oops almost forgot about cables :smiley: my preferance is for Toxic Cables. I’ve had a few from them a big copper construction for my HD800S and a hydra (silver) for the nobles fitted with 4.4mm balanced plug for my Sony WM1Z.

1 Like

Jabra elite 75t, not high end but well designed, fit very comfortable, reliable neat setup.

To me SP2000 with the InEar PMX sounds fantastic :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.