Inner record sleeves?

I don’t know if they are antistatic. I don’t suffer from static problems after a wet clean.

Hi, since ages I am using the Nagaoka 102 for general purpose and sometime the Mofi for some special editions.
The Nagaoka are good because usually fit into the original inner and are good to create a sort of “pack” that is more durable, it also help to avoid tearing the original inner at the bottom where the disc’s rim sits.

Latest MOFI are very good quality indeed but are expensive. Thanks to the contributors of this thread I might try some of your favorites.
As to the outer sleeves I agree that Covers33 is a very good source that I use since many years, even before I started to use internet (I remember them advertising in Record Collector if I am not wrong…)
Bye
Alessandro

3rd day of cleaning…:smile:

2 Likes

Just ordered a pack of the SpinCare “Audiophile 12” Anti Static Inner Vinyl Record Sleeves" to try, so looking forward to them arriving - £27.95 for a 100 (and free delivery), they are certainly a lot better value than the MOFI sleeves!

Since I had two packs of MoFi with the dreaded talcuum-like substance inside I refused to try them again.

Material-wise, I like the Nitty Gritty ones, but cannot understand why they don’t cover the entire record.

My favorites overall are the Nagaokas into whatever sleeve the record came with.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.