I had a power cut this morning and now my Innuos doesn’t see my NDS.
First off I would switch everything off and back on again including modem - that should fix it.
Thanks Andy, I have tried that. The NDS sees the server but in the Innuos app I get “DAC disconnected”
Last thought - switch off and then back on the device containing the app.
Presume you have been into system settings → audio → and refreshed the DAC?
Is System Mode selected correctly ?
Same problem here. Usual power down power up sequence doesn’t work.
I also powered off the 552 preamp overnight and this morning, the input/output buttons are now frozen. Again, any ideas?
Same problem here. Worked earlier today but now have the same “DAC disconnected” message. Reviewed all settings and they are correct. Changing to UPNP Native integration allows me to play from the Naim app but UPNP Sense integration (which I normally use) doesn’t let me play anything - it doesn’t recognise anything being connected.
I see there are a couple of posts on the Innuos FB page with the same problem - hopefully Innuos will be onto it 1st thing…
Did either of you manage to resolve this with Innuos support?
My system with ND555 and Innuos Statement developed the same problem overnight on Sunday.
I managed to eventually sort it on my own by powering down, switching the Statement off at the mains, redoing all the UPnP and Streamer settings (I also have an Atom HE), then restarting. It then took maybe 5 minutes for Sense to actually register the streamers but they now show under the volume setting/streamer selection icon when playing and everything is finally back to normal.
I have no idea what caused the problem. As far as I am aware there were no network or power outages during the night. No other units in the chain (Router, PhoenixNet or ND555/Atom HE) needed restarting or anything.
I powered down/up, readjusted all settings, restarted, switched on/off the UPnP integration, switched back and forth between native and Sense…everything I could think of, except disconnect at the mains. Prompted by your findings, I went though it all again but this time, including disconnecting the Statement from the mains for about 30 seconds. Powered up, readjusted and voila, all is good again! Thank you Michael…
It turns out my issue related to internet performance, a loose internet connection meant my internet speed was dialled down to provide a steady but slow performance.
Open reach fixed my issue and all back up and running.
Thanks to those that have input
Innuos tech support stated it was a software glitch and fixed it remotely for me earlier today
Its posted as a known issue on Innuos web site:
“We are experiencing an issue using UPnP streamers. This is due to a series of updates in the UPnP/DLNA bridge LMS plugin that created some instability and the fact we used auto-update on the plugins, this caused the feature to stop working. We will be including on 2.2.5 a fix to revert to the last stable version and remove auto-updates to prevent this from happening in the future.”
The speed with which Innuos react to and rectify issues is admirable.
2.2.5 is out now
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.