Innuos Zen Mini MK3 / Roon

Actually when my son realised lyrics are displayed, he decided it’s now a karaoke :sob:

1 Like

I never use that feature turned it off. If you have a Chromecast you can have them display on the TV for the full Karaoke experience. :exploding_head:

Oh no :scream:

1 Like

I am still searching the garage for my cd collection, looking to rip them all, I would estimate maybe 100 - 200 CDs.

A thought now is how much capacity, I ordered the 1TB, which is around 800MB useable.

I have around 100GB already ripped to a portable drive, aim is to add that to the Zen.

That should be more than enough if you rip as flac.

Hi @obsydian, I have approx 1500 albums on the Zen which takes up 236 GB so you should be fine.

Ah excellent, thanks.

Just removed my Cisco switch and the demo Innuos as mine is due tomorrow.

My room treatment dots arrived, they will have to wait until I get the Innuos back in place with a Belden MRCU 42 and SR Black Fuse.

@glasnaim do you have the Zen MK2, due to dealer delays i am considering the full size Zen MK2.

Online Innuos is not clear if it supports Roon and also MQA (although i am not bothered about that).

No I have the Zen Mk3 (full size) 2TB, there has been a problem in terms of supply, it took a few months for mine to be delivered although there seems to be a supply of Zen Mini Mk3’s.
If you give Innuos a call they are incredibly helpful and answer any queries you have.
As far as I know the Zen Mk2 can run as a Roon Core, the MQA is only the first unfold, again I think it’s the same for the 2 &3.

Thanks that’s what I was looking for Roon and MQA as its Vogue.

I’d prefer the dealer to be honest and not make fake promises, Innuos said Zen MK2 = Zen Mini MK3 with the LPS, the latter also has a better processor, albeit not by much.

You after the Zen Mini Mk3 ?, I assume you are in the UK? Seems to be stock when I look online.

I was and was told coming from another store for the last 3 days it’s coming, finally told today it might come tomorrow, I said forget it and found a mint ex demo Zen MK2.

I know it’s frustrating when timescales keep slipping, I do know from my dealer and talking to Innuos they had issues relating to a critical component supply and as a result have quite a backlog.
A mint ex demo Mk2 may be a result in terms of improved sound.

Yes, my intent was to find a Zen Mini MK3 and order, then up popped the Zen MK2, spoke to Innuos view was it was better than the ZeN Mini MK3 with the MK3 LPS and was in the same ball park.

1 Like

I have the Mk2, its fine and works perfectly with Roon

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.