Internet Radio "All Stations" shows empty lists for Europe

Hi all, I’m using a Mu-so 2 with latest firmware and latest Naim app as well.
When I browse Internet Radio, I can’t see any radios listed in the “All Stations” for France and United Kingdom (for example).
All other categories for these countries work fine and the lists are populated but the All Stations remains empty, which makes searching for radios very difficult.
So far I have noticed the problem for Europe countries only…
Anybody else experiencing this or know of a fix?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Daniel.

Europe / UK works fine on my Nova.
Have you tried a power cycle?

Thanks kend.
Yes I have tried a power cycle, a hard reset and uninstall the app.
Still the same with empty lists for Europe radios…

I’m copying @Stevesky in here, if he hasn’t already clocked off for Christmas

Hi,

I tried it here using latest ios naim app and it seems to work fine on Muso2 and Atom.

A few ideas:

1. Clarify the device being used - android/ios. Os version and app version
  2. If the mobile device has free storage space. A full storage area can cause issues like this.
  3. Clarify the country you are doing this from. We only have one primary server but content changes based on country resolved by ip address.

Best wishes

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

1 Like

Hi Steve,
Thanks for your reply.

I’m using the app 2.23.0 on Android 11
My smartphone has ample free storage (150GB)
I live in Australia and the app Country/Timezone is set to Australia/Brisbane. I have tried setting it with UK for example but it doesn’t solve the problem.

Why would the content change based on country? The main point of Internet Radio is that the content should be available regardless of your location right?

But the strange thing is that I can list the radios from Location/Europe/France/“any category” but not “All Stations”. This is the only one that remains empty.

And this happens only for Europe countries.

Thanks again for any hint/fix :slight_smile:
Daniel.

Hi Steve,

I have also tried on another smartphone and the same issue shows there…

Hi @DanielB

Can you email me on steve.harris(at)naimaudio.com

I’ll step you through some disgnostic steps that I would prefer not to have on a public forum.

Best wishes

Steve

1 Like

Hi all,

Just to give an update on this thread. We’ve done some diagnostics. Nothing to do with the iOS or Android apps or Naim latest product code.

It seems to be a VTuner server side bug based on player location. A report has been filed with them and we’ll aim to get a solution for this one in the new year.

Best wishes

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.