iRadio Preset Issue

Hi

Essentially I can’t change stations using presets.

When adding iRadio stations to my favourites/presets they appear fine using the IOS app. However when I go to actually play them they rarely work most of the time and regardless of which station I press I keep getting the same 1 or 2 stations playing instead ie I’m playing 5Live then press Radio 2 it will show radio 2 as text playing but the logo stays in 5Live and it’s actually 5Live playing.

Thanks

Try the app reset in ‘Settings’.
After that it might be worth clearing the iOS RAM - double click the home button & swipe up & off all the saved screens & then power cycle.

Just done that, makes no difference. Even the 272 front screen shows the station it should be on rather than the station that is actually playing.

… oh err, maybe time for a whole system power cycle to zap what could be a confused/bad link.
Turn it all off, leave it for 5 mins so the ISP knows its off line. Turn on the wireless hub (router) first (let it finish) then NAS, then 272 & then the iOS.

Probably enough just to restart the 272 which only takes a minute so I would probably try that first if it were me.
Best

David

Factory reset on the 272 fixed it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.